Translate

Monday, September 30, 2024

💖 **Celebrating 37 Years of Togetherness** 💖

As we mark our marriage anniversary today, I feel deeply grateful for the journey I’ve shared with my beloved Dalbir Kaur Bhullar since 1987. Through every challenge and every joy, she has been my unwavering support, standing by me with love and strength.


There was a time when I struggled with alcoholism, lost in a dark place. But it was Dalbir who pulled me out, guiding me back to the light. She never gave up on me. And on 06 July 2023, when I suffered a paralysis attack, she was once again my anchor. Her care, patience, and devotion helped me stand on my feet within hours, and over a year later, she continues to take care of me like a mother.


Today, I celebrate not just our anniversary but the incredible woman who has made every breath of my life meaningful. Thank you, Dalbir, for being my strength, my love, and my everything. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment